Spine specialists in Chattanooga
Parkridge Medical Group offers a board-certified, fellowship-trained group of spinal surgeons, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists and mid-level providers who have served Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama since 1978.
Our spine doctors and surgeons understand how debilitating neck and back pain can be. We focus on properly diagnosing your condition and designing an effective yet conservative treatment plan to safely ease your pain and restore your mobility.
Schedule an appointment with one of our spine specialists.
Spine conditions we treat
We treat patients with neck and back pain caused by cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral disorders, including:
- Disk herniations
- Neurologic deficits
- Pinched nerves
Spine treatments we offer
When possible, we first take a nonsurgical approach to treat back and neck pain. This can include help with lifestyle modifications, physician-approved exercise plans, physical therapy and epidural spinal injections. We focus on practical procedures and follow-up therapies designed to speed recovery and improve your overall spine health.
Sometimes, nonsurgical methods are not enough to relieve your back or neck pain issues. If surgery is necessary, our compassionate providers understand that you may be anxious about the procedures, and therefore make sure are with you each step of the way, educating you about what to expect before, during and after surgery.
In addition, our highly skilled spine surgeons have a superior breadth of experience with back and neck surgeries, from straightforward operations to highly complex procedures:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion with internal fixation and interbody device
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion with internal fixation and interbody device
- Artificial disc replacement
- Anterior disc arthroplasty
- Lumbar disc arthroplasty
- Cervical corpectomy with instrumentation
- Dural leak repair
- Extreme lateral interbody fusion with internal fixation and interbody device
- Facet cyst excision
- Lumbar cyst excision
- Lumbar decompression
- Lumbar discectomy
- Lumbar hardware revision
- Lumbar hemilaminectomy
- Lumbar incision and drainage
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Oblique lumbar interbody fusion with internal fixation and interbody device
- Posterior cervical fusion with instrumentation
- Thoracic fusion and decompression with internal fixation and interbody device
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion with internal fixation and interbody device
As part of our commitment to patient-focused care, we use minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible. Minimally invasive surgeries are usually done through smaller incisions than traditional methods, leading to less pain and a faster recovery for the patient.